Fault! The file name is not specified. AP Photo/set up cover
On Wednesday, the Pittsburgh Steelmakers did not play against the Baltimore Ravens, but finished with the Miami Dolphins for the best division of the season (8-3).
The worst ATS record is held by the Dallas Cowboys (2-9), followed by the New York Jets (3-8).
Here’s the best information for each race of week 13.
This data is taken from William Hill’s Caesars Sportsbook and is subject to change.
New Orleans Saints (-3) to Falcons of Atlanta, 13:00. ET
– Since the start of last season in New Orleans, 7-0 ATS and immediately without Drew Brees (thrown by Teddy Bridgewater and Tace Hill), although he lost in four out of seven games.
– New Orleans played four games in a row, including their 11th of the season. week against Atlanta, where the Saints were favorite by 3.5 points.
– New Orleans won and reported on each of the last five meetings (four of the five were below).
– Matt Ryan is a local loser, 13 or 5 years old.
– Atlanta – 1-4 ATS against teams with record wins.
Detroit Lyon near Chicago Bears (-3), 13.00 ET
– Teams that replaced their head coaches mid-season are in their first games with new head coaches since 2000 15-22 PBX (14-23 SU).
– Detroit is 1-11 and 3-9 ATS in the last 12 divisions. The only victory was on the 17th. Week of 2018 against Green Bay, where Aaron Rogers got a concussion in the first quarter.
– This week, Chicago lost nine games in a row. Since the beginning of last season, Chicago has been the favorite city for 3-9 phone systems.
NFL: Major Coach error
NFL 13. Week: Record of each team at
CFB difference:. Best bet on week 14 of
CFB: Stanford Steve and Bear dial
PickCenter: NFL | CFB
Chalk home | NFL home | CFB home
Cleveland Brownes in Tennessee Titans (-6), 1:00 p.m. ET
– When Ryan Tannehill started Tennessee’s regular season, the number of games was 18-3, 9-1 in the last 10 games.
– Cleveland – 1-7 PBX in conference games.
– Cleveland hasn’t been able to play five of the last six games.
– Cleveland is 1-4 ATS away.
The Cincinnati Bengals in Miami Dolphins (-11.5), 1:00 p.m. ET
– For the first time since week 10 of 2009, Miami is a double-digit favorite against Tampa Bay. Since Dan Marino’s retirement, Miami has only benefited once by at least 11 points (-14 against Houston in 2003, completely lost). Miami – 1-11 ATS in their last 12 games as a double-digit favorite.
– In Cincinnati, the ATS lost 6-1 this season and 7-3 in the last 10 games.
– Miami has played six of the last seven games. Miami – 17:6 ATS of last season’s 5th round, best result in the league.
– In Cincinnati, 5-1 against teams with record wins.
– In Cincinnati 1-4 ATS in his last five games as a double-digit loser.
– Since the beginning of the 2012 season, Cincinnati is at 26-13 ATS in December or later.
Jacksonville Jaguars with the Minnesota Vikings, 1:00. ET
– All six home games in Minnesota are over.
– Minnesota is a 2-4 ATS home favorite after Mike Zimmer became the 26-11-1 ATS home favorite in his first six seasons.
– Minnesota has been a favorite twice this season and has not only scored a goal, but also lost both games.
– Jacksonville has lost ten games in a row, although he has played three of the last four games in a row.
The Las Vegas Raiders (-8) at the New York Jets, 1300 hours. ET
– Las Vegas is a very popular city for the first time since at least Round 12, 2002 (Bill Callahan’s first season replacing John Gruden).
– This season the number of jets is under control of Adam Gase 10-17 ATS, of which 3-8 ATS (0-11 full).
– In Las Vegas matches – 8:3, that’s the second highest indicator in the league.
– Sam Darnold – 11-21-1 ATS, the second leading scorer in the Super Bowl era, only for Colt McCoy (7-21 ATS), who could also start for the Giants this week.
Colt Indianapolis (-3.5) in Houston, Texas, 13:00. ET
– Indianapolis is the ATS favorite 6-2 in the last eight games.
– Since the beginning of the 2017 season Indianapolis vs. Houston – 6-1 ATS.
– Houston – 1-5 TTY against the teams with the record wins and 3-2 TTY against the others.
– Indianapolis – 4:1 ATS against teams with record defeats.
– Since the beginning of the 2016 season, Houston 6-12-1 ATS in December or later.
– Houston has won the last three games 3-0, while Indianapolis has been the favorite to win.
Daily news and information programme on sports betting (18.00-7.00 ET, ESPN2), which aims to better serve the millions of sports enthusiasts participating in sports betting and to contribute to the training of sports enthusiasts in general through in-depth analysis. Clock
Los Angeles Rams (-1.5) with the Cardinals of Arizona, 16:05 ET
– The seventh of the last eight races has failed because of Rama.
– The last 8-2 of the Rams games, a draw against Chicago, is the lowest percentage in the league.
– Arizona 12-6-1 ATS as a loser to Cliff Kingsbury. And there are 5 to 3 PABXes, like a strange home under Kingsbury, with the five blankets, and the three are not mated.
The New York Giants at Seattle Seattle House (-10), 4:05 p.m. ET
– When Colt McCoy starts, he gets 7-21 ATS, which is the worst result of all quarterbacks in the Super Bowl era (at least 25 starts).
– The giants have beaten six of the last eight.
– New York City has reported eight of its last nine street games. New York – 17:4 ATS in the last 21 street games, although the Giants have only been favorites in four of those games.
– Over the past four seasons, Seattle has been an ATS 2-7 favorite with at least seven points, with three straight defeats.
Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers (-8.5), 16:25. ET
– Since 2015, Green Bay has been the favourite of the ATS 3-8 with at least nine points, with 10 out of 11 races having failed. Green Bay is 0-3 TTY at this location under Matt LaFleur, with all three games taking place at the bottom of the table.
– Philadelphia – 1-4 exchanges on the road.
– The juniors have admitted five races in a row in Philadelphia.
– Philadelphia 3-0 ATS in the last three races in December or later
The New England Patriots in the Los Angeles Chargers (PC), Sunday, 16:25. ET
– If New England closes with a loss, then 51-25-1 ATS as Bill Belitchik’s loser, 23-7 since 2006.
– Since the fourth. In the second round of 2013 (Atlanta) no team has a lead over Belichik with a record number of defeats. Since 2000, no team that has suffered at least five defeats has a preference over Belishik.
– Chargers couldn’t bridge five straight lines.
– New England against the Chargers 5-0 ATS at the start of the 2010 season.
– New England – 0:4 ATS against teams with record defeats.
The bet, posted jointly by Joe Fortenbo and Tyler Fulham, is available live and on-demand on the ESPN application and ESPN’s social networks on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Clock
The Denver Broncos in Kansas City Chiefs (-14), 20:20. ET
– Since the beginning of last season, Patrick Mahomes – 19-9 ATS, the best mating among the quarterbacks with 10 pieces in this area, starts. Mahomez has 26-15-1 TTY in his career, although as a double-digit favorite he has only 4-5 TTY.
– This is the second week in a row that Denver is a double-digit loser. Denver hasn’t been a double-digit underdog in the same season since 1975.
– In Denver: 13-9 ATS from Wick Fangio, including 10-5 ATS after the defeat.
– Since the beginning of the 2016 season, Kansas City vs. Denver – 8-1 PBX.
Washington to Pittsburgh Steel Plant (-10.5), 5:00 p.m. ET
– Pittsburgh – 8:3 ATS, sign for the best result in the competition.
– Alex Smith is the starting quarterback for Washington 9-4 ATS (2-1 this season). Since Smith’s takeover in 2018, Washington State, along with all other quarterbacks, stands at 5-8-1 TTY.
– In Pittsburgh, 4-0 ATS is home and 4-0 ATS is the home favorite in the last four games.
– Since the start of the 2017 season, Pittsburgh has 1 to 7 telephone exchanges among its double-digit favourites. The only cover was week 11 in Jacksonville.
– Since the beginning of the 2017 season, Washington – 0-11 ATS in games that come with more than six days off.
Buffalo Beals (-1) to San Francisco, 49th, 8:15. AND on ESPN
– Overtime – 8:3 in Buffalo, draw for the second highest score in the league.
– Since the start of last season in San Francisco, 12-1 and ATS as the line between +5 and -5, including 7-1 ATS, and direct outsiders by five points or less.
– San Francisco is 1-4 TTY’s and it’s like home.
The Dallas Cowboys at the Baltimore Ravens, 8:05. ET
– Dallas has a coverage ratio of 2 to 9 ATS, the worst percentage in the league. There are also 1-4 ATS on the road in Dallas.
– Baltimore – 9-4 TTY in November or later since the beginning of last season.
– In the last 15 games in Dallas he lost 11-4.
– Since the start of the 2016 season, 9-3 ATSs have been resting for more than six days in Dallas.
– Baltimore – 4-0 ATS in the last four games in December or later.
bangthebook forum,picks for today's college football games,cfb week 15 predictions,college football betting previews,college football picks ats week 5,ncaa week 6 trends,nfl betting trends week 5,oddsshark nfl week 8,guaranteed nfl bets,nfl week 14 betting picks,week 13 nfl ats picks,nfl week 15 teaser picks