Experts say gaming will be the first real use case for blockchain, revamping the industry and making games more immersive than ever. How gaming navigates the remaining hurdles will become a case study for other industries considering mass blockchain adoption. Topic: Who Framed Roger Rabbit Arrives in 4K Ultra HD for the First Time This Holiday Season Category: News The first time ever 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc release of Who Framed Roger Rabbit arrives in stores this holiday season.
The Who Framed Roger Rabbit Arrives in 4K Ultra HD for the First Time This Holiday Season is a movie that will be released this holiday season. It will have a new cast, and will also be available in 4K Ultra HD for the first time.
Who Was Behind the Scenes? Just in time for Christmas, Roger Rabbit will be released in 4K Ultra HD for the first time. On December 7, 2021, Disney has officially confirmed that the film would be released on 4K UHD Blu-ray. The iconic film will be accessible for the first time with HDR image quality and Dolby Atmos audio. In addition to the Ultimate Collector’s Edition, a limited-edition SteelBook release will be available only at Best Buy shops.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was directed by Robert Zemeckis and based on a screenplay by Jeffrey Price and Peter S. Seaman. Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit are voiced by Charles Fleischer and Kathleen Turner, respectively. Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd, Stubby Kaye, Joanna Cassidy, and Alan Tilvern also appear in the film. Looney Tunes characters in the film were also portrayed by legendary voice actor Mel Blanc.
RELATED: Christopher Lloyd’s Favorite Roger Rabbit Scene Is Possibly the Scariest
When it was premiered in cinemas in 1988, the revolutionary film was a huge success. With a budget of about $50 million, it was one of the highest-earning films of the year, collecting more than $329 million at the box office. Who Was Behind the Scenes? For its animation directed by Richard Williams, Roger Rabbit won three Oscars and a Special Achievement Academy Award.
“This ain’t no cartoon, ya know!” says the description for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a humorous cult favorite that combines boisterous live-action with stunning animation. Detective Eddie Valiant is recruited by tycoon Marvin Acme to show that he is having an affair with femme fatale Jessica Rabbit, wife of cartoon celebrity Roger Rabbit, in 1947 Hollywood. But what happens if Acme is assassinated? “The most likely suspect is Roger.”
- The Who Framed Roger Rabbit 4K Ultra HD release includes the following bonus features:
- Directors’ Audio Commentary – Hear from filmmakers Bob Zemeckis, Frank Marshall, Steve Starkey, Jeff Price, Peter Seaman, and Ken Ralston as they discuss the film.
- The Roger Rabbit Shorts: Tummy Trouble – When Roger Rabbit is left to babysit for the rambunctious Baby Herman, he encounters unexpected dangers. Mother brings Baby Herman to the State Fair and leaves him with Roger Rabbit while she goes to see the psychic (fortune-teller). Trail Mix-Up – The irrepressible Toon star returns in an all-new outdoor adventure that sees him on a funny, disaster-filled camping vacation.
- Deleted Scene: The Pig Head Sequence – In a manner that only Toontown can, Judge Doom and the weasels teach Eddie Valiant a lesson. Director Robert Zemeckis provides an introduction.
- Who Made Roger Rabbit – A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Roger Rabbit, presented by Charles Fleischer, Roger Rabbit’s voice actor.
- Before and After – Split screen comparison shows the live-action performers’, animators’, and special effects’ incredible skills.
- Toon Stand-Ins – Watch as the cast practices with life-size toon stand-ins.
- Behind the Ears: The True Story of Roger Rabbit – A behind-the-scenes look at the making of Roger Rabbit.
- On the set! The production of a scene from the film Benny the Cab.
Who Was Behind the Scenes? On December 7, 2021, the 4K Ultra HD Ultimate Collector’s Edition of Roger Rabbit will be available for purchase. In the meanwhile, Disney is streaming the film on Disney+ for members, but it is not in 4K UHD. This information comes from Disney.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a story about a man who is accused of framing Roger Rabbit.
- who framed roger rabbit 2
- who censored roger rabbit