The main furniture of your bedroom that generally takes up the maximum space of any room is a bed. The place where you relax your mind and go to sleep ought to be comfortable. Having a bed that doesn’t suit your requirements will end up distrusting your sleep causing health issues.
On the other hand, having a suitable and cozy bed can increase the quality of your sleep. Added to that the bed that you incorporate into your room should beautify the look of your room. It must blend well with the other elements of the room. Let us check out some of the trendiest types of beds that you can select from.
- Platform beds- As the name suggests, the height of these beds is very less making them look like a part of the platform. These beds suit all sizes of rooms. A platform wooden bed design will enhance the look of your home. You can also customize these and make them adjustable to the wall so that they can be closed when not needed, leaving you with lots of space to perform other tasks.
- Diwan beds- If you are facing space constraints and you are the single person who requires a bed in your room then you should opt for diwan beds. They can also be used as an extra seating area. Having a single bed look, diwan beds are one of the most traditional types of bed. Diwan beds also come with internal storage that can make your room look organized.
- Different sized beds- Depending on the size of your room you can go for a king or queen-size bed. However, if you opt for a king-size bed for a medium-size room, the look of your room would be messy though the comfort while sleeping will be ultimate. You need to consider that a bedroom has enough space left for human functionality. Although, for a large bedroom you must go for a king size bed that would add to the grandness of the room.
- Sofa cum bed- The beds that are now present in the market are different from what used to be there in the market earlier in terms of functionality. Modern sofa cum beds are convertible into a sofa or bed as per your requirements, they take up less space of the room and you can use them as extra bedding. You can further customize these beds by using different materials and fabrics.
- Bunk beds- Double-story beds never go out of style. Extensively used for kids’ bedrooms, bunk beds provide extra areas in your room for your kids to play or perform activities. This bed can make your children’s bedroom a fun place to live. Bunk beds are available in plenty of designs that you can choose from according to what suits you the best for your kids.
- Canopy beds- As the name suggests, canopy beds come with a huge canopy of curtains over them. Such beds are usually used for creating a royal look. The canopy provides warmth on the bed top making it comfortable to sleep and spend quality time. These types of beds can be used in medium to large size bedrooms.