Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.

TOP STORY: Liverpool still excited about Culibali

Liverpool is still interested in signing a contract with Napoli defender Kalidou Culibali, said Calciomercato.

2 Related

The Reds lost Virgil van Dyck and now Fabigno to an injury. The Italian distributor has announced that the club will return to the Senegalese International Championship in January.

Kulibali is still estimated at more than 80 million euros, Napoli is not willing to negotiate halfway through the season and the player himself does not seem to be in a hurry.

I love Naples and Naples loves me, that’s the most important thing, said Coulibali Sky Sports after the 1-0 Europa League defeat of Real Sociedad on Thursday. I always make myself available match after match, I always have a three-year contract, I’m quiet, the teams are looking for me, but I’m always there. I play at my level and I help this team and these people because I want something in return, so we’ll see what happens.

– ESPN FC daily power supply on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher

LIVE BLOG

18.47 BST: AC Milan playmaker Hakan Calhanoglu has given up on approaching Juventus this summer, and his representatives are actively negotiating with Manchester United for a free transfer to Old Trafford this summer when his contract expires with the San Siro, Sports Bild reports.

5:00 IN GREENWICH: The Barcelona era of Josep Maria Bartomeu ends in disgrace, but shows the struggle of the presidential model of the club, writes Gab Marcotti.

Bartomeu took, or had his entourage take, a number of bad decisions, most of which met short-term needs. Neimar accepts the offer made by Saint-Germain de Paris and leaves for EUR 222 million once the ransom clause has been implemented? Let’s increase the total amount (and a few others) of the bets of Usman Dembele and Philippe Coutinho to fill the void of the superstars.

Is Dembele permanently traumatized? Cool, let’s let Malcolm lose another 41 million and only give him six starts in the league, because, well, he’s no good.

Cutiño can’t stand the price of his 145 million euro superstar? No worries. Let’s spend another 120 million euros on Antoine Griessman, even though he doesn’t have chemistry with Messi and Luis Suarez and he made us look like idiots a year earlier by making a 180 degree turn but agreeing with us.

Do we need a rescue centre in advance? Take 31-year-old Kevin-Prince Boateng, who has scored at least 10 goals only once in the league and, more importantly, is not the midfielder.

It is clear that Bartomeu did not make any decisions in the field of football, but he could no longer cope with the situation and the costs had consequences.

15.55 GMT: The future of Barcelona must be in good hands.

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:23

Gab Marcotti believes that the legendary stars of Barca, such as Javi, Inesta and Lionel Messi, are crucial for the future of the club.

15:04 GMT: Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero has seen the transition to MLS Inter Miami, the Daily Mail reports.

Romero, 33, is negotiating with David Beckham’s club, but now wants to stay with United until January. Argentinean International slipped down the stairs at Old Trafford after Dean Henderson came back from a loan and came second behind David de Gay.

As his contract expires in 2021, Romero would be allowed to leave in January. Earlier this month, however, some United players expressed disappointment at the treatment of the goalkeeper, sources told ESPN in Rob Dawson.

2:39 P.M. IN GREENWICH: Pep Guardiola says he wants to extend his stay in Manchester City and doesn’t want to return to Barcelona.

The contract with Guardiola ends next summer at the Etihad stadium, and Barcelona President Victor Font has already announced that he will bring the 49-year-old back to the Camp Nou.

Current president Josep Maria Bartomeu resigned this week pending next month’s vote of no-confidence, but Guardiola insists he is happy in Manchester.

I’m incredibly happy here, said Mr. Guardiola, who enjoyed the magic of the trophies that will be responsible for Barcelona between 2008 and 2012. I’m happy to be here and I hope I can do a good job this season to stay longer.

14:03 GMT: Athletico de Madrid coach Diego Simeone will introduce himself before the match in Osasun.

He said he was going to sign a replacement for Thomas Parti: Depending on what can be done, the club looks for the best for the club and the team. Now, with the number of races we have, seven in 21 days and more, we are focused on the team.

And he asked Simeone if Athleti could sign striker Lionel Messi next summer FC Barcelona because his best friend Luis Suarez is already at the club and he likes him as a coach: That’s fine what you’re saying, but we’re going to play it in a playful manner and in the interests of the players we have here. The team looks excited, with players wanting to improve, and hopefully we can show that on the field – that’s all that matters.

13.36 GMT: Zinedine Zidane said that Karim Benzema and Vinisius Jr. had arranged everything after the French striker was apparently filmed, and criticized his Real Madrid teammate.

The TV images show Benzema talking full back about Ferlanda Mundy: He does what he wants. Don’t go to him, brother. He plays against us, in a word, allegedly against Winichus during a break in the Madrid Champions League match against Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Messages from Spain indicate that Benzema spoke at a training session with Vinicius on Thursday to address this issue.

The most important thing is to tidy it up. The actors spoke to each other, Zidane said at a press conference on Friday. It’s no problem.

1:00 P.M. GREENWICH MEAN TIME: The central defender of Milan, Alessandro Bastoni, has caught the attention of Manchester City, but the Italian club is willing to offer him a new contract.

Bastoni, 21, currently earns 1.5 million euros for the contract season, which ends in 2023, and according to Gazeta dello Sports, Inter will double his salary.

Reportedly, the city had contact with the city centre during the summer. Bastoni came from Atalanta to Nezzurri in 2017 for 31 million euros and has competed in all races five times so far this season.

12:11 TO GREENWICH: Tottenham midfielder Delle Alli will be linked to SAP this summer. Are they taking him back in January?

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:18

ESPN’s FC Shaka Hislop is surprised: Has Dele Alli’s confidence received a new blow against Antwerp in the European Championship?

11.50 GREENWICH: The Bavarian Munichman Hansi Flick said that he had not given up the defender David Alaba, who had not yet signed a new contract in the Allianz Arena.

Alaba, 28 years old, is under contract until 2021, but is reluctant to sign the Bavarian contract proposal, which has been on the table for a long time. Three rounds of talks with his spokesman Pini Zahavi would not have brought the two parties closer together, and the Austrian international, who under Flick’s command wore a prominent uniform in the middle, seems about to say goodbye.

Of course, I hope he’ll sign here, Flick said at a press conference on Friday. He knows his situation in Munich. That we have a lot of fun, that there is a good atmosphere, that we play soccer successfully. The sporting conditions here are the best for each player. I hope he stays with us.

11.22 GMT : Barcelona will make another attempt to sign a contract with Manchester City defender Eric Garcia in January, although the new President will have to give the green light for a deal, ESPN sources Moises Llorens and Sam Marsden said.

Despite the resignation of President Josep Maria Bartomeu in the middle of the week, work continues behind the scenes to strengthen unity in the winter. Sports director Ramon Airplane and coach Ronald Cooman are of the opinion that another central defender is needed.

Barca tried to sign Garcia in the summer, but could not negotiate a rate with the city. Negotiations continued until the last day of the transfer window. The Catalan club intends to resume negotiations with the Premier League in the hope of reaching an agreement on the signing of the new president.

The city rejected the final offer of €10 million in advance, with an additional €8 million in surcharges. They wanted a total package of 20 million euros, sources reported to ESPN.

Garcia, 19 years old, has no contract with the city at the end of the season. That’s why Barca is sure that the English club is ready to lower their price in January, given the risk that he will leave next summer free of charge – even though Pep Guardiola hopes to convince him to stay.

10.48 GMT: Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer suggested that Phil Jones still had a future for the club despite his retirement from the Premier League and Champions League.

Jones, who is three years away from his contract at Old Trafford, has not played since January due to an injury, but Solskjaer said his absence this season does not mean he will not play for the club.

Phil has been injured and needs surgery, Solskjaer said at a press conference on Friday. He is working hard on his return and hopes that he will be healthy again in December.

If you’re hurt, you’re not part of the team. Now he’s working very hard to get back on the team.

10.16 GMT: Lautaro Martínez is approaching the signing of a new contract with Inter Milan, although the company is linked to Barcelona, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.

23-year-old Martinez has scored three goals this season in five Serie A games for Inter. Reportedly, he plans to stay on the internet and can sign a new contract next month. Inter are hoping to reach an agreement with a player who has applied for a raise to become one of the club’s highest paid players.

Martinez wants 7.5 million euros for the season, while Inter has offered him 5 million euros, although they are ready to negotiate. Inter does not want to sell Martinez, which is estimated at more than 100 million euros.

The Barcelona site in the last transfer windows, Argentina International, is connected to Inter until June 2023.

9:48 GREENWICH MEAN TIME: Manchester City saw Salzburg striker Patson Duck as a possible replacement for Sergio Aguero, so 90 minutes in.

Duck, 22, scored 27 goals in all leagues last season and scored 12 goals in 11 performances.

The Zambian international replaced Erling Haaland when his striker moved to Borussia Dortmund in January and is doing great. That is why the city is now looking for him to fill the rather impressive footsteps of the best foreign striker to play in the Premier League: Aguero.

His contract with Argentina expires at the end of the season and he can go home.

9:27 GREENWICH TIME: Sheffield United midfielder John Lundstrom, who was with the club in the last year of his contract, has rejected the proposal for a new contract.

Lundström, 26 years old, can leave Bramall Lane next summer as a freelancer and can start working as of 1 January. January Start of negotiations with clubs outside England.

said Sheffield United director Chris Wilder: Personally, it upset me. I wanted John to stay here. We’ve been talking about shutting it down for months. We offered him an interesting contract, with the best players in the club.

Mr Wilder asked whether he would still choose Lundström, as the contract negotiations are still ongoing: I have to think about it, and I’m upset. John must have signed it. The actors are committed to us. Should I be with them or a player who hasn’t committed a crime?

We ask for suggestions for a good young player who performed well in his first season in the Premier League. He is still a Sheffield United player and is still available for selection. We enter a phase where everything is easy, he cancels his contract, it’s not perfect for us.

8:46 IN GREENWICH: Napoli sports director Cristiano Juntoli is convinced that Gennaro Gattuso will stay with the club after the season.

Gattuso replaced Carlo Ancelotti at the helm of Napoli in December 2019, bringing the Neapolitan club to seventh place last season.

Juntoli told reporters when they were asked about the future of Gattuzo: As I’ve always said, if both parties have the will to move forward together, there’s no problem.

I think an agreement will be reached soon. Can an agreement be reached in 2020? Maybe. Why not?

– A series on ESPN+ : Streaming LIVE games and playback (US only)

8:07 A.M. ON GREENWICH: One of the likely candidates for the next president of Barcelona says he wants Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola and other club legends to return to the Camp Nou.

Josep Maria Bartomeu resigned on Tuesday as president of Barcelona without waiting for a vote of confidence in his future with the club. The other members of the board of directors have resigned together with Bartouméu and the elections for a new president are scheduled for the next 90 days.

And Victor Font believes that the best way to restore the club to its former glory and convince Lionel Messi to stay is to bring back the coach who has won two league titles in four years and the owner of the oldest players.

We plan to build a very solid and competitive project and we are very happy to have inherited at Barca the playing style that Johan Cruyff brought to the organization, according to the Sky Sports Foundation. And most of the best professionals who know this style are also fans and supporters of the club – such as Pep Guardiola, Xavi [Hernandez], [Andres] Iniesta, [Carles] Puyol.

They are all legends that love Barcelona, but today they do not work for Barca – we have to bring them back so that we can have a very competitive project.

All Messi needs to know is that he is part of a competitive project to win the next Champions League. We have no doubt that we [the remaining Messiah] will be able to do so if we have the honour of taking over the helm of Barcelona.

– Marcotti: Why can it be an impossible task to be president of Barca.

8:00 A.M. GMT: ICYMI – Los Angeles Galaxy have separated from their manager Guillermo Barros Shelotto as the most successful football club in the big league is at the bottom of the Western Conference, with only three regular season games to play.

The former Boca Junior coach was recruited in January 2019 and led the club to the Western Conference semifinal last season, where Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 31 goals during the campaign. In his second year as head coach, however, the club lagged behind considerably.

Dominic Kinnear will temporarily be the Galactica’s head coach for the final races of the 2020 season.

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

2:14

Shaki Hislop’s performance is back, but where will AC Milan, Bavaria and Liverpool fall?

PAPER SPEECH (by Nick Judd): Original publication of Eyes Enfield for Belgian applications

Divok Origi could have been on the move in January, because he fell further away in Liverpool, reports Liverpool Echo.

– How the summer transfer market works
Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed

Origy’s having a hard time finding time to play this season. When Jurgen Klopp changed his whole striker last week for the Champions League game against Ajax, Origi Diogo Jota, Takumi Minamino and Xerdan Shakiri replaced the usual trio of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino.

Origi was always the first person Klopp turned to when he wanted to change places in the attack and now he is seventh in line. In addition, Liverpool also needs more defensive reinforcements and therefore wants to receive compensation for the Belgian striker.

Moreover, Origi was not selected for the international matches in Belgium in September, so he also has to defend himself against the thoughts of Roberto Martinez.

Atlético cannot conclude a condom agreement.

After the departure of Thomas from Atletico Madrid to Arsenal, the Spanish club remained with 50 million euros in the bank, but still had some uncomfortable feelings about the way in which the deal was concluded. Despite the fact that the services of Lucas Torreira were successfully taken out of the arsenal, the management of Metropolitan Wanda continued to look for a replacement for the Ghanaian international after it had left the Emirates at the last moment.

The rules of La Liga state that clubs have 30 days to replace a player whose ransom clause is paid – provided he plays in the league – and the team of Diego Simeone has therefore considered Geoffrey Condogbia from Valencia as a viable replacement. According to Marki, however, the attack will not take place until January, at least because La Mestala was played at full speed and the midfielder was injured.

While the money from the agreement between the parties gives Atletico some flexibility for the coming winter period, it now seems that they have to make money with the players they have when juggling home games and the Champions League.

Roosters

– Marseille hopes to lure Nikola Maksimovich away from Naples, reports Calciomercato. In recent weeks, Neapolitan central defender Gennaro Gattuso has been unable to attend, and his contract is about to be concluded. Marseille boss Marcel Pablo Longoria thinks it would be a serious step for his club, but he is under pressure from the equally passionate Inter Milan.

– The hopes of Manchester City to sign Lionel Messi next summer may depend on the election of the next president of Barcelona, reports The Athletic. Messi said he was ready to leave the Catalan club after the fall of Josep Bartomeu, but he could now be used as a political weapon by potential presidential candidates and could devote himself to its development if he could be convinced by the club’s new Champions League master plan.

You May Also Like

Paul Pogba: Manchester United midfielder made ‘stupid mistake’ with Arsenal penalty

Paul Pogba admitted that he had made a stupid mistake by giving…

SLO Republican Party Rallies in Paso before ‘MAGA Drag the Interstate’ •

MAGA rally at Barney Schwartz. Several hundred people from San Luis Obispo…

Star Wars Fan Theory Believes Mace Windu & Luke Skywalker May Return in The Mandalorian

The last time we saw Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu, he…

Zack Snyder Wanted Carla Gugino as Catwoman in the DCEU

While Zack Snyder has failed to create his own version of Selina…