Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
TOP STORY: Monitoring of Liverpool Shuurs Ajaxa
Nathaniel Phillips was impressed with Liverpool’s 2-1 victory over West Ham United on Saturday, but that didn’t stop the Reds from missing other important goals, according to the Sunday Mirror.
According to the report, Liverpool wants to try Perr Shurs, who returned to the centre of Ajax two years after the trial against the Dutchman.
The 20-year-old took a step forward after the transition from Mattish de Liga to Juventus and shone in a Champions League match between Ajax and Liverpool, who won the Premier League side 1-0 with a goal of his own.
This came after Virgil van Dyck’s injury left Jürgen Klopp shortly before Fabinho’s dismissal, which also took place.
– ESPN FC daily power supply on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher
09.30 BST : Calciomercato reports that the clubs are queuing up for Milanese midfielder Christian Eriksen, who seems to be leaving the San Siro after a bad year in January. Juventus, Roma, Lazio and even AC Milan are suspected of keeping an eye on the player, who could be in the running for 20 million euros.
AC Milan has set itself central objectives
AC Milan currently has many opportunities to support the center, but Calciomercato reports that he still has a list of goals to strengthen those positions in January.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
Nicola Milenkovic, Mohamed Simakan, Ozan Kabak and Matteo Lovato, from Fiorentina, Strasbourg, Schalke and Hellas Verona respectively, are on this list.
An Italian store says that Simon Chiaer can use his experience to help young centrists, which would probably be the basis of a young worldview here.
Milan seems to be making good progress with preparations for the January window.
Chelsea Chase Ahmedodzik
Chelsea is chasing Anel Ahmedodzik from Malmö, according to the Swedish representation of Expressen.
The 21-year-old has had a groundbreaking season and seems to have caught the attention of Les Bleus, probably in the European League or during international commitments in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Chelsea is said to be trying to sign a defender for SEK 83 million, just over £7 million.
They say Chelsea is willing to offer the player a five-year contract to move to Stamford Bridge.
– Kyle Walker said in an interview with BT Sport that he could end his career with Sheffield United. On Saturday, Manchester City scored a court-martial against the Blades, a club he cherished as a child and played for the first time on Saturday. Although there are no plans for his permanent return to Bramall Lane, the door seems to be open one day.
– Juventus insists it will sign the Nicolò Rovella genoa, according to the Calciomercato report. The midfielder will be available in the summer, when his current contract with Series A equipment expires. However, they will still make a gesture for the 18-year-old if he decides to sign an extension contract with his current club.