Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a government body which is responsible for appointment of officials for the staff of the Maharashtra government and it is also responsible for recruitment of teachers. The examination for recruitment of Maharashtra State Government employees are conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. MPSC is an equal opportunity employer. Persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped Persons, and women are eligible to apply for the recruitment examination for various posts. Along with this, there are a lot of posts that are reserved for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
ASEC is the abbreviation for the Armed Services Examination. It is generally held once in a year. It is a test of candidates who are applying for the Indian Military Services. Candidates who are looking for the State Civil Services (Preliminary and Final) and Indian Administrative Services (Preliminary and Final) also take ASEC.
In India, Public Service Commission (PSC) conducts a competitive exam for recruitments into the following government departments, posts and offices: BJP & RSS Government posts UGC and other Central Government organizations State Government Departments and Government Offices State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State Govt. Departments, Government offices and Notified Organizations State
MPSC exam is one of the Maharashtra Public Service exams, abbreviated Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination was established by the Constitution of India for the body selecting candidates for employment in the public service of Maharashtra. MPSC is the senior group exam conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates may become Deputy Commissioner, Duty Inspector or Assistant Receiver on the basis of the results of the examination. The services of the Collector ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra. There are suitable candidates for various government positions.
After this test, a wide range of postal services and benefits are covered. There are also some specific criteria that you need to know before taking the exam. Some posts require knowledge of certain subjects as it is a requirement of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates can appear for online and offline exams to get a job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
The Maharashtra State Public Service Commission is going to issue a recruitment notification for the post of State Tax Inspector or Sub-Inspector. The vacancies are reserved for Group B candidates who have passed the combined preliminary examination. Candidates who are interested in the main vacancies related to Sarkari exam can gather detailed information for the recruitment.
You can also sign up to receive job alerts and additional information on the website. Candidates will also get more information about upcoming state exams and vacancies related to Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The staff informs about the vacancies in the Government of Maharashtra, which is constituted under the Constitution of India and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Admission requirements MPSCExam
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission holds various examinations to select candidates for various posts in government departments. Selection criteria for the various tests carried out each year by this organisation. Before sitting the tests, candidates may practice with previous years’ tests and become familiar with the selection criteria. The minimum age for candidates wishing to sit this examination is 19 years and the maximum age is 38 years. You can take the exam if you meet the following basic criteria.
Only candidates of Indian nationality can apply for the exam. To register for the civil service examination, a candidate must be a citizen of India or a resident of the state of Maharashtra. They can get some relief if they are eligible for the exam. Candidates who have lived in the state for more than 10 years may also be reserved. Proficiency in the Marathi language is one of the main criteria for enrolment in the examinations.
Age limits for the MPSC exam
Candidates should know the maximum and minimum age limit for Maharashtra Public Service Commission exams. The following information relates to this.
- The candidate must be at least 19 years old.
- The maximum age for participation in the examinations is 38 years.
These are the two age requirements for the qualifying exam. Candidates must be at least 19 years old to take the state exam. Depending on the category, certain indulgences are granted to the candidates.
OBCs, Scheduled Castes, disabled and ex-servicemen are exempt from the age criteria for the exam. Age waiver is applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- OBC – three years
- 7 years for disabled applicants and persons with disabilities
- Disabled – maximum age 45
- These are exceptions to the age-based eligibility criteria.
- The age limit for the backward classes is minimum 19 years and maximum 43 years for Maharashtra Public Service Commission examinations.
- The minimum age for former military personnel to take the exam is 19 and the maximum age for the general category is 43. The maximum age for disadvantaged classes is 48 years.
- People with permanent disabilities can take the exam, with a minimum age of 19 and a maximum age of 45.
Candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to sit for the MPSC examinations.
- You must be fluent in Marathi
- You must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Final year candidates can also appear for Maharashtra State Public Service Commission examinations.
The criteria for admission to the examination are discussed in the official announcement of the public service examination. The audit is performed for a wide range of functions and services. Candidates can qualify the exam and get a chance to work as a civil servant in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Physical measurements of the MPSC
Candidates applying for more than one post in Maharashtra Public Service Commission should also fulfill the physical requirements. Candidates for a CPA or PSD position must pass the following physical fitness test.
- The minimum height for the position of Chief of Police is 165 cm for men and 157 cm for women.
To apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission, candidates have to pass each phase to be eligible for the next phase. Once you have passed the preliminary test, you may sit the main test. This process will continue till the final stage – the interview of the candidate for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. To prepare for the examination, the candidate should read the syllabus.
Candidates may also read the syllabus of the examination before taking the examination. The following information pertains to the program of preparatory and main exams of the municipal civil service.
Preliminary test plan
Candidates can read the syllabus for the preliminary examinations in both subjects followed by the assignments. According to UPSC, only the names of the syllabus sections at the state level are mentioned in the survey. Most of the questions are about the state of Maharashtra. The candidate should prepare for the exam with the right strategy to pass the exam and get the government job successfully. The topics covered are as follows.
- Events of national, supra-regional and international importance
- The history of India in relation to Maharashtra and the Indian national movement.
- Maharashtra, India and the Geography of the World
- On Maharashtra, India, politics and governance: Constitution, political system, panchayati raj, urban governance, rights and law and order.
- General topics in environmental ecology not subject to specialization.
Document Curriculum Document 2
- Interpersonal skills, including communication skills
- Logical thinking and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Overall mental performance
- Marathi and English
Syllabus for the main course
- Marathi – Essay writing, translation and accurate writing.
- English – essay writing, translation and accurate writing
- Grammar and understanding of Marathi and English
- General history and geography
- The Constitution of India and Indian Politics and Law
This is the first phase of the review by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The following points must be observed during the test
Example of previous investigations
- The marks of both tests will be considered for admission to the main examination.
- Negative score for each wrong answer
- Decision-making subjects in work do not have negative evaluations
- To be admitted to the main examination, candidates must achieve a minimum number of marks set by the committee.
- All questions are asked in English or Marathi.
Schedule of the main tests
- A negative mark will be given for exercises where the answers are objective.
- The exam is essential for candidates to score marks and qualify for public office.
MPSC has an online application system profile to fill the form and screen the candidates. The total examination fee is Rs. 524 for the main exams for civil servants.
How do I register for the MPSC exam?
To apply for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam, candidates should follow the steps given below.
- Open the official website of Maharashtra online in your browser.
- Candidates must have an account to apply for MPSC recruitment exams.
- Log in with your password. The home page of the website contains the steps of the application process and the latest notifications and announcements.
- The candidate must create a profile with personal information, address, physical information, information about qualifications, information about experience and upload a photo.
- From the list of exams, choose the specific exam you wish to take.
- Fill in the form and send it off.
- Pay online
- For competitive exams, the candidate must choose the MPSC test center to complete the online application process.
The Madhya Pradesh State Civil Service (MPSC) is a Public Service Commission (India) (governed by the Union Public Service Commission) which is responsible for recruiting and assigning officers and staff to the state government departments. MPSC is a state-level organisation comprising a number of State Services Boards, which in turn are responsible for the recruitment of the various government employees to different posts in different departments in the state. The organisation is involved in the recruitment of General and other posts in the state government as well as in the various departments of the state.. Read more about age limit for mpsc for female and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MPSC age limit?
The age limit for MPSC is 18 years.
What is the minimum and maximum age limit for MPSC exam?
The minimum age limit for MPSC exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
What is the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam?
The eligibility criteria for MPSC exam is as follows: -Candidate must be a citizen of India. -Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects. -Candidate must have completed the age of 18 years. -Candidate must have completed the age of 21 years. -Candidate must have passed the MPSC exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. -Candidate must not be a member of any political party or trade union. -Candidate must not be an employee of any government department or public sector undertaking. -Candidate must not be a member of any association or society which has been declared as unlawful by the Government of India. -Candidate must not have been convicted for any offence involving moral turpitude. -Candidate must not have been dismissed from service in the last five years.
Feedback,mpsc qualification requiredmpsc exam 2021 application form datempsc exam syllabusmpsc exam 2020 application form dateage limit for mpsc for femalempsc qualification details in marathi,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,mpsc qualification required,mpsc exam 2021 application form date,mpsc exam syllabus,mpsc exam 2020 application form date,age limit for mpsc for female,mpsc qualification details in marathi,mpsc psi age limit,mpsc age limit for open category 2020