Writer Nick JuddTransfer
The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill is closed! Speculation is rife about the moves over the summer, so check out the latest gossip below and all the official listings here.
TOP STORY : PSG might be interested in Ronaldo.
Paris Saint-Germain are taking steps to deal with the possible departure of Kylian Mbappé and are exploring the possibility of bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo, reports Le Parisien.
According to PSG boss Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the French defending champion has already made contact with Ronaldo’s business manager Jorge Mendes following Juventus’ Champions League exit against FC Porto on Wednesday night.
Juventus are considering a rebuild in the summer, so they may not stand in Ronaldo’s way if he wants to leave.
And with Mbappe’s future still unclear, PSG are talking about possible replacements if the Frenchman decides to leave the capital at the end of the season.
Mbappe has just one year left on his contract and is yet to decide on his future, while 36-year-old Ronaldo would be a good replacement.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer Guide : Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more.
Chelsea are considering acquiring Kingsley Coman from Bayern Munich, especially as Christian Pulisic is awaiting a transfer this summer, reports the Daily Mail.
The Blues are considered long-time fans of French international Coman and have already considered a transfer, but the 24-year-old is still on their radar.
– Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
– Summer Transfer
– Recent Major Transfer
Pulisic is expected to play more in the first team than under Thomas Tuchel. Liverpool, Manchester United and Bayern Munich are interested in the American international.
And if Pulisic decides to leave West London, Coman would be the perfect replacement.
Coman, who already has 23 major titles to his name, has two years left, but Bayern may decide to let him go to prevent his value from falling next summer.
Brobbi at RB Leipzig in the summer
Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano claims that 19-year-old striker Brian Brobby will leave Ajax for RB Leipzig this summer.
Romano explains that a personal agreement has already been reached and that Brobbey will play in the Bundesliga next season and not in the Eredivisie.
Brobbey has been linked with a number of clubs this season, although he only joined Ajax this year.
He scored his second goal in three European games this season in Thursday night’s Europa League match against Young Boys after coming off the bench. He scored a lot of goals in his youth and not only has great speed and scoring drive, but also a higher jump than Ronaldo.
Brobbey’s contract expired this summer and despite Ajax’s attempts to retain him, he seems determined to make a fresh start next season.
– Fulham are looking to complete the temporary transfer of Ruben Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea FC this summer, reports The Sun. The Cottagers believe they can make a bold move if they can secure their survival in the Premier League. Scott Parker’s men are in the bottom three on goal difference, but if they can get out of the relegation zone, it’s a safe bet that the 25-year-old will want to join them, especially as his chances are limited under Tuchel at Chelsea.
– Liverpool have conceded just one goal in their last 10 games. Tuttomercatoweb suspects the Reds are interested in Porto’s 26-year-old centre-back Chancel Mbemba. The DR Congo international spent three years at Newcastle, but joined Portugal’s victory over Juventus in the Champions League. Mbemba’s cost to Porto is around €15 million.